Voting

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pivot Point Stapler

Ok, thought I would share another item that I really love (besides liquid glass). Your going to think I'm a bit nuts, but I really do love this item! It's the Pivot Point Stapler (pg 98 Z1009). I use this item alot...not just when I scrapbook either. The head rotates so you have 8 different angles that you can staple. I really do like using this in my daycare...when we make craft projects (so much better than that old boring stapler)...or if a daycare child messes up a book I can staple the page back in without any problems. It just makes my life a little bit easier! You can buy fun color staples and dress up a scrapbook page or card too!! Go check it out and let me know what you think!
Ps. The piece that is kind-of sticking out moves so you can get the angle you need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment