Voting

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dimensional Elements & Finishing Files ~ Tutorial ~ Check Out This Video For Some Fun Ideas!

I thought I would share the tutorial that Close To My Heart put on youtube to show how to use "Dimensional Elements".  After you watch this video you are going to want to buy some of these. There are a bunch of different ones you can buy too (not just hearts!). Also, you're going to want to buy the "Finishing Files" (Z1091). I really think they make the item your working on look...well...finished. (couldn't resist! lol!) It will really add something to your scrapbook page / cards! I think you'll be happy with this product when you see how cool they can look when your done. So, check out the video and then go to my website and buy yourself a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment