Voting

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sneak Peek ~~ NEW Catalog Coming Your Way ~~ Available Starting 8/1/11 ~~ Check Out My Website On August 1st!!

I went to a crop on Saturday with Dawn and some other friends. I was able to get 4 scrapbook pages done and will post them as soon as I have time. I also worked...for hours (this was the last day of doing that...took me 4 days total)...on Sunday to get my photos all organized in boxes. It doesn't include photos before the kids were born or all the photos I have on disks or in my computer. Those will have to be another time once I have more money to get them all printed. I figured I now have 3 photo boxes full...and organized. I am a happy girl! It will make scrapbooking them much easier and faster...which I am all about that! Next I need to get the rest of my stuff more organized...anyone have any good ideas they would like to share?

****I also thought I share another "Sneak Peek"...when the new catalog starts (goes "live" August 1st!) the Stamp Of The Month changes...Close To My Heart will still have them...and the specific stamp set for each month will still only be available during that month...but it will be priced different. I like it better this way too...no more having to figure out the amount due or making sure to have the right code...one code and only 2 ways to get it: (1) full price $17.95 or (2) you spend $50.00 and it's only $5.00! So much easier...and wait until you see the Stamp Of The Month sets coming up...you're going to LOVE them!             

No comments:

Post a Comment