Voting

Friday, August 12, 2011

Cute Corner Bookmark ~ Fanfare Paper, Scallop Circle Punch, Liquid Glass, & Pair-A-Phase Stamp Set ~ So Cute You're Going To Want It!!

I thought I would share the corner bookmark I made today...for my gathering I am having tomorrow. I wanted to make something fast and easy...but would make a cute gift to give someone that you wanted a little something for. I love to read...almost as much as scrapbooking...making these cute corner bookmarks...puts the 2 things I love to do sort-of together. Makes it a win-win in my book (no pun intended). I used the "Fanfare" paper, Black and Pacifica stamp pads, a few different color markers  , the 2" Scallop Circle Punch (Z1392), Liquid Glass (Z679), and the "Pair-A-Phase" Special Stamp Set (look at my earlier post about the August Specials for all the details!). I think the bookmark came out cute! If you want more info. on how to make them let me know! And, go to my website if you want to make your own bookmarks...order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment