Voting

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Check Out The Rubber Brayer ~ Is It A Tool You Need For Your Tool Box / Bag? Get It Before It's Gone!

Over the weekend I went to a crop and made a bunch of scrapbook layouts using the "Believe" paper pack and the "My Stickease Assortment". They came out really cute! I still need to take photos of the layouts...so make sure to check back on Friday...since I hope to have them on here then.

In the meantime, I thought I would let you know of a product that will not be available once the Autumn/Winter 2011 catalog is done (at end of January...or sooner if it sells out). The product is the "Rubber Brayer" (Z616). This product is great to have if you like to make paper crafts. You can use it to make sure that your paper is nice and smooth and really glued down. It also is great if you need to cover a good size item with ink. So, check it out and if you think it's a tool you want in your tool box/bag...don't wait, buy it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment