Voting

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Zoo

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Our trip was ZOO-pendous!"   

~"The quizzical expression of the monkey at the zoo comes from his wondering whether he is his brother's keeper, or his keeper's brother." (Evan Esar)  

~"The Zoo is a place for animals to study the behavior of human beings."

~"As we go walking through the Zoo this is what we'll see...elephants and hippos, and monkeys in a tree. Tigers roaring loudly, giraffes who stand so high, dolphins swimming freely, and parrots in the sky."     

~"A wild and crazy place!"   
   
I thought I would share some "Zoo" type quotes today. I have so many great Zoo pictures that I need to scrapbook I thought it would be good to have some quotes ready for when I get to these layouts. Also, the "Roxie" paper will be great to use for Zoo layouts and we only have until the end of July...then the paper will be retired. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!
Ps. These photos were all taken at the San Diego Zoo. We are members and love visiting the animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment