Voting

Monday, July 9, 2012

Baby Shower Card / Tag and Thank You Gift...Cute!

I thought today I would post a cute card I made for a baby shower I went to last weekend. I signed the back so she could use the card (it's more like a tag) in her scrapbook if she wanted to. I used a retired Close To My Heart stamp set...I love having excuses to use my stamp sets. I put together a basket of baby items to go with the card (or I guess it's the other way around...I made a card to go with the basket, LOL!). And she made these really cute little "Thank You" gifts she handed out to everyone who came to the party. She used her Cricut to make the cute little circle and a CTMH's stamp for the saying. I thought I'd share incase anyone needs some baby shower / gift ideas. Cute!...but not as cute as the baby!   

No comments:

Post a Comment