Voting

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Thinking Of Having A Halloween Party? Want To Make A "BOO" Banner?

I said yesterday I would share with you today the fun Spellbound Cricut Workshop On The Go kit (G1040). If you are thinking of putting a Halloween party together then this is the way to go! The kit comes with: "Spellbound" paper pack and a "Spellbound" stamp set (both of these items can only be bought in this kit), Sunset Baker's Twine, Foundry Pin Clips, Jump Rings and an Instructional Brochure to tell you everything you'll need to know to put it all together!

I am not planning a party but I am still planning on ordering this kit...look at how cute the stamp set is! And, I just love the Halloween paper pack too! I think the "BOO" banner is super adorable also! I can't wait to have this kit in my hands! What about you? Let me know and I'll add it to my order! 

No comments:

Post a Comment