Voting

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sympathy Card Made For Family

I thought today I'd share a card I made for my family (my Uncle passed away a few days ago and I wanted to let my Aunt and cousins know I was thinking of them...I'm not able to go to Philly to see them). I used the card design from one of the Charlotte wyw kit cards and just changed it a bit to fit what the card needed to be. The stamp set (for the words) I used is retired but we have a few for sale that would work too if you need to make a sympathy card. I also changed the ribbon to be just black. The flower is from the Springtime Wishes (C1641) stamp set. I was really sad to hear this news...and hate having to make these type of cards...but it's important to send your love at a time like this. 

Sympathy Card Made With CTMH Charlotte Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment