Voting

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Creations Memory Showcase

I love the My Creations Memory Showcase...they come in two sizes (6x6 Z1195 and 9x9 Z1198). They are on page 94 of the catalog. They are accordion-style albums. They are reasonably priced and light weight. If you have an event where you want to show it off, these are worth buying. You can decorate them pretty fast (with any paper that fits the theme of the pictures) and then your able to show off photos to family and friends, without having a large album to drag around with you. These also make nice gifts. I made a few 9x9 ones...my daughter when she was 5 weeks old, the 1st time my son went to the beach, and 1 for my brother when he got married. They all came out cute and they all look very different. Buy a few and give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment