Voting

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Need Some Thank You Card Ideas For Teachers ~ Back To School Night?

I thought today I'd share the cards I made on Monday. Both my children had a "Back To School" night last week. If you know me (or follow my blog or Facebook page) you know I like to send "Thank You" cards to the teachers for staying late and letting us visit their classroom. I love being able to be a part (even if it isn't for very long) of my children's day. See where they hang out and see what they are learning.

This year my daughter started middle school...which means I now have to make a whole bunch of cards. She has 7 teachers...4 of which are guys. So I made 4 plain cards and 4 a little more decorated. I used retired paper with a school theme because I want to start clearing out some of my retired products. This is a perfect reason to use some of it up. It's a win-win...I get a little more space in my cabinet for new products and I get to say how much I appreciate the job the teachers do. Hopefully they like the cards.



 
Ps. The picture of the cards where I used paper that looks like books...wasn't a very good picture...the card on the right is the true color of the paper. For some reason I couldn't get a good picture.   

No comments:

Post a Comment