Voting

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sneak Peek!!! Picture My Life ~ Find Out How You Can Earn It For Free!

I thought I'd share this today with you...it's super exciting! It's a new program (sneak peek!) that Close To My Heart is bringing out in the next catalog. I just love CTMH! We have so many great products...if you like to stamp, make wearable art, make home décor items, paper craft, cards...CTMH has you covered! But if you're like me...and you like to scrapbook...then you'll LOVE all the options that are available.

Close To My Heart has hands-down the best products for scrapbooking. Everything is coordinated so you just pick which paper pack / colors that work for your project and it's all so easy. Everything goes together...you pick the paper pack and the catalog will let you know which stamp sets, ink, assortments match up. You can use the How-To books for finding easy layouts too. It's all set up to make it fun, fast, and easy if you're a traditional scrapbooker.

But there are some who are just too busy to scrapbook but still want to preserve their memories...so CTMH brought out Studio J. It's all digital. You don't have to download any programs into your computer. It's easy to use and you can scrapbook anywhere you have your computer / internet service. If you haven't checked it out yet...you should (and shipping is cheap too if you ship your layouts all together).     

Well, now CTMH has done it again...they found that some don't want to make single page 12x12 layouts...they don't have the time or maybe enough pictures to fill out the layouts. So, they are bringing out a "Picture My Life" program! What a great addition to our scrapbook line-up! I can't wait to get my hands on this! I am planning to mix it in with my scrapbook layouts to make my book even more fun to look at.

So, right now, they are offering a special: from November 1st to December 15th, 2013 join my team and submit qualifying personal sales,*you’ll receive a stunning new product, the Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program—FREE! I'd love for you to be on my team ~ Paper Paradise! If you have any questions just contact me! I know you'll love CTMH as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment