Voting

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Celebrate You

Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".


Celebrate You!



Celebrate You!
You are worth celebrating.
You are worth everything.
You are unique.
In the whole world there is only one you.
There is only one person with your talents, your experiences, your gifts.
No one can take your place!
 
 
I thought I would share this poem because when I saw it I thought it would look great in a scrapbook layout or made into a sign to hang in the house. It's always nice to have a reminder. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

2 comments:

  1. This is a good poem to remind oneself of our uniqueness. Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too Catherine. Thanks for stopping over! Hope all is well with you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete