Voting

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Gift Idea Alert ~ Cupcake Carrier Decorated and Filled With Homemade Cupcakes

I thought I'd share here something I shared on Facebook today. (Who can't use more gift ideas?!) I made these for my son's Cub Scout leader (see the photo of the carrier filled and ready to go for tonight). We may not see them again before the new year and we wanted to say "Thank You" for all they do all year long. I used "Artfully Sent" Cricut Collection to make the vinyl cuts. My son picked the design out. He decided that... it shouldn't be focused on holiday images so the family can use the carrier year-round. I think they came out cute and was pretty easy to put together. The hardest part was not eating the cupcakes!




This carrier was an extra one I made in case I needed a gift for someone I didn't think to put on my list (you know that always happens).





No comments:

Post a Comment