Voting

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Want Some Valentine's Day Gift Ideas? Post-It Notes and Candy Holder

I thought today I'd show you a few cute little gifts I made for some people that work at my children's school for Valentine's Day. The tiny heart basket (candy holder) was a fun make and take we made at a crop my scrapbook buddy Dawn Heuft had. She gave us all the pieces to put this together. Super adorable!

The other 2 items are post-it notes with cute covers (post-it notes were in the Dollar Spot in Target and I made the covers). I think they all came out cute! I just wanted a little "something" to give as a way to let them know we appreciate them.

Ps. The owl stamp set I used on one of the covers is on the retired list on my website and will be gone at the end of this month...in case you want it!

Heart Candy Holder

Owl Post-It Notes

Heart Post-it Notes

Heart Post-it Notes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment