Voting

Monday, August 24, 2015

What Do You Think Of My Business Binder?

I thought today I'd share one of the projects I've been working on using the "Zoe" paper pack. I wanted to make a binder so I would have one place to keep all my notes and customer information. I think it came out cute!

                                           This is the front page: 


CTMH Zoe Business Binder
  
                                         This is the back page: 


CTMH Zoe Business Binder

And, this is the side:

CTMH Zoe Business Binder

Next, I have to fill it with all kinds of CTMH information. 

Ps. If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a CTMH consultant contact me today! I would love to answer any questions you might have and get you started on the road to a fun adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment