Voting

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sharing The Cute Halloween Note Pad Covers I Made!

Over the weekend I had some time to get crafty and made a few notepad covers. I love making these...it's like making a card but more useful. With a card...the person you send the card to reads it, and maybe they keep it for a few days...but then they end up throwing the card out. With these cute notepads they use them and enjoy them for a little while. At least I hope they do. Anyway, with Halloween coming up I thought I would make a few for gifts...I love giving gifts and/or sending happy mail. I used "Nevermore" paper pack, my Cricut to cut the shapes, some shimmer trim to add a bit of bling, and I bought the cute little orange notepads from the Dollar Tree store (which you can't really see in the photo). I think they came out adorable!

Halloween Gifts Notepads
    

No comments:

Post a Comment