Voting

Friday, November 6, 2015

Let's Get Ready To Document Our Holiday Fun! Picture My Life Kits Are Great!

So this week I've already shared with you the "Workshop On The Go" scrapbooking kit (G1098) and the "Workshop On The Go" cardmaking kit (G1099)...today I'm sharing the White Pines "Picture My Life" kit (Z3176). This kit is great because it helps you preserve the holiday fun without a lot of work. It comes with cards for you to be able to document every day between December 1st to December 25th and there are extra cards for journaling too. And, you can use some of the cards to put on other projects too to make them fast and easy (think cards, tags, mini albums, gifts). I love I can craft without spending a ton of time...but still have beautiful projects made.


CTMH PML Card Kit ~ Holiday Projects

CTMH PML Card Kit ~ Holiday Projects

CTMH PML Card Kit ~ Holiday Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment