Voting

Friday, January 8, 2016

Charlotte ~ Workshops Your Way ~ Scrapbooking Kit ~ Picture My Life Packet Page Cards ~ Cards

Guess what?! With the new catalog that just came out we have a new workshop...it's a little different than the "Workshop On The Go" we are use to having (still have in the annual catalog). So I thought I would share the new WYW Kit with you today. 

This kit is called "Charlotte". You can buy the Charlotte Workshops Your Way (G1104). It comes with: a Charlotte paper pack, Charlotte Complements, 3 Cardstock sheets (1 black & 2 whisper), Black & Gold Ribbon, and Treasured Puffies. These kits do have directions on making all the projects (that are shown in the catalog) but you'll need to go to my website to print them out. Or you can try out one of the How-To Publications: "Make It From The Heart, vol. 1" (9035), "Make It From The Heart, vol. 2" (9042), "Reflections" (9037), "Cherish" (9038), "Imagine" (9039), "Magic" (9040), "Wishes" (9041) or "Originals" (9036) to get ideas.

This WYW Kit does not include a stamp set but CTMH made a stamp set (Springtime Wishes, C1641) and (Brand New) Thin Cuts (Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts, Z3201) to match up perfectly.

I've been playing with this kit and just love it! I know you'll love it too...so go to my website and get your order in today! 

Ps. I only shared a few of the projects you make with this kit...check back here on Monday for the rest of the projects!   

Charlotte WYW Kit from CTMH
Charlotte WYW Kit from CTMH

Charlotte WYW Kit from CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment