Voting

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Check Out My New Craft Space!

I thought I'd share something I started working on this past weekend. I decided to set up a craft space in my garage area. It's a start. I still plan to have the 2 yellow/orange pictures moved. The big board is going to get covered and decorated...then put up. The stamp sets are going to get snaps removed and organized. I'm going to hang something on the other wall facing the chair. I still have organizing to work on...and I'm thinking some sort of shelving unit to hold all the boxes on the side with my paper (not all my stuff...I have my markers, ink pads, more paper, and the rest in my house in 2 cabinets). What do you think so far? Any advice or tips you want to share?
Craft Space To Use My CTMH Products

Craft Space ~ CTMH


No comments:

Post a Comment