Voting

Monday, September 25, 2017

Halloween Notepad Cover Ideas!

I thought I'd share some of the Halloween items I've made this month. Also, if you don't already follow me on Instagram or Facebook you can find me by looking for: LaurenLovesToScrap  I love new followers!
                           
CTMH Halloween Card
CTMH Halloween Card
If you don't already know this about me...I love making notepad covers to give as gifts. Everyone needs to make a note / remind themselves of something once in a while, right?! These came out cute I think. The stamp sets I used for these are available on my website. One is called "Cats & Bats - Cardmaking" C1683 (or if you want them with thin cuts use code: Z4040) and the other is one is called "Cats & Bats - Scrapbooking) D1736 (or use code Z4045 if you want the stamp set with the Thin Cuts). I just love Halloween! And, I love cats!

CTMH Halloween Notepad Covers Gifts

CTMH Halloween Notepad Covers GiftsCTMH Halloween Notepad Covers Gifts


No comments:

Post a Comment