Voting

Monday, April 2, 2018

CTMH April Specials ~ Fab Four ~Check Out The Deals!

April's special was set up because it's my birthday this month and CTMH wants to celebrate it with me.  Just joking...but this is my story and I'm sticking to it! :)

CTMH Order, Get A Gift From Me

Each Friday in April CTMH will discount a new selection of favorite items and exclusive product bundles for just 24 hours! Save 25% on a wide variety of crafting essentials each weekend and discover some new faves of your own!

CTMH Fab Four Special for April

This is the SOTM for April...you can purchase it for just $5.00 with a $50 purchase. I made a really cute sign with it yesterday and I'll post it as soon as I get a photo of it. Any questions contact me...if not, go to my website HERE each Friday this month to get some deals! 

CTMH April SOTM


No comments:

Post a Comment