Voting

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Gingerbread Men

I thought I would do something a little different...I usually do the quotes today to add to your quote book...but I decided today to do a poem instead.

Gingerbread Men

Author Unknown

Stir a bowl of gingerbread
Smooth and spicy brown.
Roll it with a rolling pin
Up and up and down.
With a cookie cutter,
Make some little men.
Put them in the oven
Until half past ten.

I thought I would share the poem today since I have a bunch of pictures of my kids and I making holiday cookies. When I scrapbook these photos I thought a poem would finish the page. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week. Hope you enjoyed the poem!

2 comments:

  1. I think using a poem is a great idea! You've inspired me, friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Just thought it would be fun to do something a little different but still keep up with our quote books. :)

    ReplyDelete