Voting

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Smile

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"A smile is a language even a baby understands."   

~"A laugh is a smile that bursts. 

~"Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart."

~"Of all the joys my life brings, a child's smile makes my heart sing."  

~"Don't cry because it's over...smile because it happened."

~"A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive, without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes last forever."

I thought I would share some "Smile" type quotes today. With the holidays over I thought we could all use something to smile about. I received lots of great gifts...my favorites: The Cricut Expression and CTMH's Art Philosophy Cartridge and 27 pictures in beautiful picture frames. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment