Voting

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Holiday Candy Gift Ideas ~ Look At How Cute These Are!

I thought today I'd share a few holiday gifts I made...I'm still working on another project (necklace charms) which I'll try to share on Friday. These are for my daughter's guy teachers. They are boxes of chocolate that I made a cute cover for. I used a stamp set "Wintry Wishes" (C1560) that you can only buy with hostess credits. So if you like the set and want to get it you need to hold a party (only good until January 31, 2014...after that this set will not be available even with the earned rewards).


I also made some cute tags with this set. I filled treat tubes (Z1823) with snowcap candy and added a little red shimmer trim tape (Z1848). These are for the guys that keep my daughter's school and my son's school nice and clean. Gotta take care of them too during the holidays. I like to tell everyone at their schools that I appreciate them. Just a little something to say "Thank You! Have a great holiday!"

Ps. The little pieces of yellow paper is covering up their name...if you are wondering. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment