Voting

Friday, February 14, 2014

I'm Nuts About You ~ Valentine's Day Gift Idea ~ For The Non-Chocolate Lover!

Since today is Valentine's Day (hope it's a great day for you!) I thought I'd share a few items I made for my hubby. I wanted to decorate the can (it's cashews...he's not really a chocolate kind of guy)better but I ran out of time (plus he's a guy and will love eating what's inside...so I'm not going to sweat it). Just thought it was a cute idea so I wanted to share it.


 
Ps. I used my Cricut to cut out the tags / shapes. I used Washi tape (Z1933) on the tags (super easy to put together) and a few stamp sets (Words of Comfort C1524 / Holiday Tags D1560). I also added a little Black Shimmer Trim (Z1809) and the paper was Chantilly...which just retired.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment