Voting

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ My Wish For You

Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".


My Wish For You


I wish for you
Comfort on difficult days,
Smiles when sadness intrudes,
Rainbows to follow the clouds,

Laughter to kiss your lips,
Sunsets to warm you heart,
Gentle hugs when spirits sag,

Friendship to brighten your being,
Beauty for your eyes to see,
Confidence for when you doubt,

Faith so you can believe,
Courage to know yourself,
Patience to accept the truth,
And "LOVE" To complete your life.
 
   
 
I thought I would share this poem today because I thought this would look great on a scrapbook layout, a tag, a card, or even on some type of home décor. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment