Voting

Friday, March 7, 2014

Looking For Some Cute Card Ideas? Check These Out!

I thought today I would share a few cards that the Close To My Heart Art Department made. The two blue cards are pattern paper made using stamp sets ("Flight of the Arrows" D1578 and "In the Background" D1540). I thought I'd share this idea because you can change the color of the paper and the ink color and have the same cards in different colors. I love this idea...so many ideas there! The white card (can't really see the card in this photo but you can see it on page 94 in the catalog) was embossed using the new embossing folder "Dot" (Z1924). What I love about the new folders is that they are 5x7 so you can emboss a piece of paper to fit the front of a standard card...super easy. Also, they have a slit at the top so you can slide paper through to make long embossed paper if you want it to be 12 inches long (if you scrapbook). The yellow envelope was cut using the Cricut Artiste collection (Z1790). It's a cute idea if you plan to hand deliver the envelope maybe with a gift card inside. Lots of fun ideas for you to check out!

Cards and Envelope Ideas
  

No comments:

Post a Comment