Voting

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Picture My Life Kits Are A Great Way To Scrapbook Random Pictures You Have Sitting In A Box!

I thought today I would share a few pages I put together using the new "Picture My Life" kit. I wasn't sure if I would like using the kit since I usually do more traditional scrapbooking. But I found out that I actually do like it. The cards the kit came with (I used the Chantilly PML kit, Z1949) are pretty cute (the photo just shows you some of the cards that are included).


A few reasons I like using the kit... I have a bunch of random photos of my daughter from around 5 weeks to 6 months old...not enough of any of them to make a 2 page layout but still too cute to not scrapbook. They have been sitting in a box because I wasn't sure how to go about scrapbooking them. Well, this is a perfect fit. Also, I made a few 1 page layouts using the cards and the layouts fit perfectly with the kit since the cards tie the layouts together with the PML layouts. I think once I'm done that I'll still have some of the cards not used...and they would make cute embellishments to add to other projects. So, if you didn't really check the kits out when you looked at the catalog you might want to go back and give them a second look.


Ps. I'm having issues loading the pictures...I'll try again later to see if I can get another layout picture posted.




No comments:

Post a Comment