Voting

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Note Pad and Post-It Note Cover Ideas

I thought I'd share a few projects I made. I gave them as "Thank You" gifts. I also wanted to show you how a project can be the same but just change the embossing folder for a different look. I think they came out cute. I made covers for post-it notes. I used the embossing folders: Honeycomb (Z1995) and Quatrefoil (Z1926). I also used the stamp set "A Little Note" (A1171) and markers to color the stamp set in.

Ps. A tip I want to share...it's better to do the stamping and coloring in before you emboss the paper.    

A Little Note Post-It Note


This project (see below) I covered a note pad. I used the paper pack "Hopscotch" which just retired...and the stamp set "Your Own Kind of Wonderful" (D1627). I added a little bling but I'm not sure you can see it in this photo. I think everyone who received these gifts were happy.


Note Pad Using CTMH Products

No comments:

Post a Comment