Voting

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sharing Lots Of Fun CTMH Projects

I thought I'd share some projects that I made...in case you're looking for ideas. I helped my daughter make invites for her birthday party next month. The picture shows the front side (the back has all the party details) and the cupcakes are 5 1/2" in size (it's hard to tell from the photo what size they are). I think they came out cute.

CTMH Cricut Cupcakes

 I also made a card for my cousin for her birthday. I decorated both sides.

CTMH Cricut Birthday Card

CTMH Cricut Birthday Card

I also made this cute card...not sure what I'm going to do with it yet...maybe I'll send it to someone who could use some happy mail?!

CTMH Card


And, I saved the best for last! My son (he's 10 years old and lately has been into making cards) made this card for a friend at school. I think it came out adorable!


CTMH Card

CTMH Card



No comments:

Post a Comment