Voting

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Looking For Birthday Card Ideas? Check These Cards Out!!

I thought I'd share a few more cards I made last weekend. These were birthday cards. I think they all came out really good. What do you think? Which one do you like best?

Blushed Birthday Card

This card, above, I used "Blushed"paper pack (X7190B), pink shimmer trim (Z1986), and the flowers are from the Blushed Assortment (Z3013). I also used the stamp set "Joyful Birthday" (B1419) on all 3 cards.

Seaside Birthday Card

This card, above, I used the "Seaside" paper pack (X7192B) and the sequins "Oceanside" (Z3041).  

Chalk It Up Birthday Card

This last card, above, I used the paper pack "Chalk It Up" (X7184B) and I added the black arrows using washi tape (Z2003). All were easy to put together and I hope the birthday person(s) enjoyed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment