Voting

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Who Wants To Win An Originals Card Confidence How-To Book?

I thought it would be fun to host a drawing...someone is going to win a FREE "Originals" Card Confindence How-To Book (9036)! 

So, starting July 1st until July 15, 2015, ending at midnight PST ...you just need to place an order for $50.00 or more ...either on my website or by contacting me...and I'll randomly draw a name from those that ordered. The winning name will be drawn on July 16th, 2015. Don't forget to check back on the 16th to see if you won, or leave me your email address so I can contact you! (value $14.95 + shipping) If you have any questions let me know!

Orginals How To Book Cards
PS. This drawing is a personal drawing (the book will be shipped by me to you!) and not a CTMH drawing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment