Voting

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Are You Planning To Put An Order In For Products To Make Your Holiday Cards and Gifts? Hostess Rewards Helps You Save Money!

I thought today I'd share some cute artwork using the Hostess Reward stamp sets that the CTMH's Art Department made. I thought I'd share them with you because you can only get Hostess Reward stamp sets if you have a party...which can all be done online...and only needs to hit $150 to get some rewards...of course, bigger party's earn even more rewards. 

CTMH Hostess Reward Stamp Set

CTMH Hostess Reward Stamp Set

CTMH Hostess Reward Stamp Set

Also, these sets are purchased at a discount too to help you earn even more rewards. I figured you might be putting an order together to get ready for the holidays...cards, tags, scrapbooks, gifts...so much fun will be happening for the holidays...if you are...contact me so we can get it set up so you can buy some of these fun sets.

CTMH Hostess Reward Stamp Set

CTMH Hostess Reward Stamp Set

CTMH Hostess Reward Stamp Set

Ps. I also plan to share more tomorrow too...so make sure to check back to see the rest of the hostess rewards artwork.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment