Voting

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Want To Know Which Product Is My Favorite CTMH Craft Product?

I thought today I'd share one of my most favorite products CTMH has...it's called "Shimmer Trim". It seems that CTMH keeps adding colors with each catalog...so I'm guessing I'm not the only person who adores this stuff. I love glitter, but it always seems to get everywhere...and not want to get cleaned up. Well, with shimmer trim we have glitter...but it's not messy! It's easy to store since it's on a roll, you can use it in place of ribbon for embellishing a project, and it has a sticky back so you don't even need to add adhesive. I just LOVE this stuff! Check it out...because I think once you do you'll love it too!

CTMH Shimmer Trim Glitter To Embellish A Project

No comments:

Post a Comment