Voting

Monday, March 21, 2016

Current CTMH Catalog Is Going Away Soon...Don't Wait To Order! Otherwise You Might Not Get Products You Want!

I had a great time on Saturday at CTMH's Spring Launch event. I got to hang out with so many fun ladies! Even met a few new ladies I hadn't met before. And, I have to say...I am in love with the new catalog! I can't wait to get my hands on all the fun products in this catalog!

But...it made me realize how many products we have in the current catalog that will be going away soon and I need to get another order in before the paper and stamps retire. I figured I'd remind you not to wait too long because as we get closer to the end...the paper packs get sold out. So don't wait! Order today! 


Order Today From My CTMH Website

Order Today From My CTMH Website


No comments:

Post a Comment