Voting

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Picture My Life (PML) Penelope Scrapbook Layout ~ Super Easy To Get Photos Into Albums!

With the Spring break, I've been busy with my children (and I was sick for a few days) I realized I haven't had a blog post in a week. I am going to get back on track! 

I thought I'd share a picture of what a page looks like if you use the "Picture My Life" cards in the Penelope paper pack or WYW kit. It really makes getting photos into albums fast and super easy. You just cut the cards, put some journaling on a few of the cards, and if you want to add a little extra bling...add some embellishments. Then add a few photos and that is it! You have these adorable album pages ready to go into your album! I love how easy it is!

PML Penelope Cards Easy Scrapbook Layout

Ps. There are also just "Picture My Life" card kits too that are available if you are interested.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment