Voting

Monday, April 25, 2016

Scrapbook, Cards, PML ~ Regatta Workshops Your Way (WYW) Kit Makes Summer Projects Easy To Work On!

I have not been good this month with blogging...my computer got a virus and needed to be fixed. I think I'm good to go now! 

I thought today I'd share two (more) projects you can make using the Regatta Workshops Your Way (WYW) kit (G1105). We only have a few more days to get an order in for this kit (it's retiring at the end of this month) so don't wait if you want to get it! I already shared the scrapbook layouts you can make (see the post on April 11th).

The one project is using the Picture My Life (PML) cards that come in the kit. These cards are great because you can use them to make a few layouts, like in the photo, or you can use them on your scrapbook layouts for journaling cards. 

CTMH Regatta WYW Kit PML

The other project is four different designs to make 8 cards (2 of each design).  

CTMH Regatta WYW Kit Cards

With summer coming this kit will make getting your memories into albums fun and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment