Voting

Monday, April 4, 2016

April's Special ~ Baby I'm Worth It! ~ Start A New Business Or Hobby ~ Earn Free And Discounted Craft Products!



I thought today I would share April's special with you. If you are getting tax money back and thinking of making an investment in your future...this special will be right up your alley! Or if you are someone who is into scrapbooking, card making, or papercrafts and just wants a discount...this is for you! Start your own Close To My Heart business (or hobby)...and earn some pretty amazing products! The special is called "Baby, I'm Worth It!" 


Start a New Business or Hobby

To sign up to become a Consultant  click here  ...that will take you to the enrollment page! My team is called Paper Paradise...and we'd love for you to be a part of our team! If you have any questions email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment