Voting

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Flower Wreath ~ Made With CTMH Cricut Flower Market Cartridge

I thought today I'd share something I made. The back story: My daughter is involved with a local small theatre. She is thinking of doing this for her career and asked if she could volunteer for them. 

They started her doing ushering and moved her to being co-stage manager during the summer. She loved it and will keep helping them (ushering when she's in school, she's in high school)...and maybe more when she's not. 

I wanted to help in a small way and decided to make a few things they can use for their raffle (how they raise money, along with ticket sales, to be able to stay open). This is one of the items I plan to drop off to them.

I used my Cricut machine and cut with my CTMH Flower Market cartridge (Z3285). I used a wooden frame to hold the flowers. I also added a few dots (Z3122) to give it a little bling. I just need to add a piece of white ribbon onto the back so the winner of the raffle can hang it up. 

CTMH Flower Market Flower Wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment