Voting

Monday, May 1, 2017

New Catalog and Live Beautifully Paper For Scrapbook, Cards, Papercrafting with CTMH

May is a busy month with Close To My Heart. We have a brand new (Super Cute!) new catalog! A new SOTM (Adorable!). And, if that wasn't enough...

May is National Scrapbooking Month, so with this in mind...CTMH made us a special that is just beautiful! It's  a "Live Beautifully" collection.

Live Beautifully Paper Scrapbook, Cards, Papercrafting CTMH

Cut Above Kit Live Beautifully CTMH

This collection includes the Live Beautifully paper packet, the My Acrylix® Live Beautifully stamp set, and the Cut Above® Live Beautifully layout kit, which includes materials for creating five 2-page scrapbooking layouts in half the time. Save 20% off the Cut Above kit when you buy it as part of an album bundle that also includes an album, adhesive, and journaling pen.

I put my cut above kit together and will be sharing it as soon as I take photos. So, go to my website right now and put your order in before it's sold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment