Voting

Monday, May 15, 2017

Scrapbook Layout Kit ~ Live Beautifully Kit From CTMH

I thought all week I'll share the two page layouts (there's 5 sets) that I made using the special Live Beautifully Kit. It's a special kit you can purchase during the month of May (or while supplies last). You can get just the kit, but the bundle is an amazing deal...it includes the layouts, a pen for journaling, adhesive, and an album. All you need is your photos (so get them out of your photo boxes and into albums)! The layouts are really easy to put together...and now I can sit with my whole family and remember just how cute my daughter was when she was 3. Go purchase your kit (see link above) before they are gone!

Scrapbook Kit CTMH Live Beautifully

Scrapbook Kit CTMH Live Beautifully

Check back each day this week to see another set of layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment