Voting

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Snowmen / Snowflakes

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look at what they can do when they stick together."

~"Snowmen fall from heaven unassembled. 

~"When a snowman melts away a snow angel is added to heaven that day."

~"Silently, like thoughts that come and go, the snowflakes fall, each one a gem."  

~"Snowflakes, like people, are all different and beautiful, but they can be a nuisance when they lose their identity in a mob."

I thought I would share some "Snowmen / Snowflakes" type quotes today. Since it's been so cold here (weather we are not used to, I might add) I thought these would be cute to share. Also, they will go great with the photos I talked about yesterday! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

2 comments: