Voting

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Baby Poem

I usually do the quotes today to add to your quote book...but when I went looking for baby quotes I found this poem and just had to share it. I enrolled a bitty baby into my daycare last week..she is 2 months old and SUPER CUTE! I thought I could use a break (and maybe you could too) from all the holiday stuff...at least for just a little bit anyway. So here it is:


Ten fingers, Ten toes
She's laughter and teardrops
So small and brand new
And amazingly angelic
She's sent to bless you
She's one special Baby
The best of life's treasure
And will grant and bless you
Many hours of great pleasure.

Author Unknown

Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week. Hope you enjoyed the poem!

4 comments:

  1. One word: BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I may just have to take a picture of the bitty baby and make a page with this poem for mom & dad. :) Ps. This is the reason I never get my scrapbooks anywhere near up-to-date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be an angel with a little bitty 2 month old. Happy Holidays Lauren!

    ReplyDelete