Voting

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Silly Santa

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live." (George Carlin)  

~"Santa Claus has the right idea: visit people once a year. 

~"The Bermuda Triangle got tired of the warm weather. It moved to Alaska. Now Santa Claus is missing."

~"Christmas at my house is always at least 6 or 7 times more pleasant than anywhere else. We start drinking early. And while everyone else is seeing only 1 Santa Claus, we'll be seeing 6 or 7." (W.C. Fields)  

~"Let's be naughty and save Santa the trip."

I thought I would share some "Silly Santa" type quotes today. I wanted a good laugh so I thought these would work. I don't know if they will work on scrapbook pages but could see them on fun cards. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment