Voting

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Need A Few Thank You Card Ideas?

I thought today I'd share a few "Thank You" cards I made for people who put orders in with me. On the top card I used the paper pack "Dakota" (X7157B). I used the stamp set "A Friend Like You" (B1410) and a few of the new "Artisan Studs" (Z1816).  
The second card I used the paper pack "Chantilly" (X7163B) and 2 different stamp sets. I used "Card Word Puzzle" (C1494) for the "Thank You" and I used "Distressed Backgrounds" (D1544) to make a design on the buttercup paper. It's hard to see in the photo but it gives the card a more finished look. There was also some black paper added to really have the Chantilly paper pop...and a strip of pear paper to brighten it up. (This card started from a kit I bought from my scrapbook buddy Dawn Heuft but I totally changed it...I wanted a simpler card that could be mailed.) Which card to you like better?   

No comments:

Post a Comment