Voting

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Need Some Fun Birthday Party Ideas? These Are Super Cute!

I thought today I'd share this cute picture of artwork that CTMH made (you can also find it in the catalog on page 95). They used the Cricut "Artiste" Collection (Z1790) to make most of the items. Most of paper that was used was different colors of cardstock (except the monster's belly ~ it's from the Chantilly paper pack X7163B). The stamp sets used are: Perfect Fit- Frames 2 (D1536), Perfect Fit- Birthday (B1417), and Joyful Birthday (B1419). I thought it was just so cute! There are lots of birthday parties getting planned and thought this might give you a few ideas.
 
Ps. If you want an exact breakdown of all of the items let me know and I can email them to you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment