Voting

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Join My Team! It's Time For A New Adventure!

I thought today I would share some information incase you are thinking about becoming a consultant with Close To My Heart...I'd love for you to be on my team! There are so many great reasons to become a consultant:
 
~You can be your own boss...where you set your own hours.
~You can be a teacher: showing others how to preserve their family's memories.
~You can become part of a fun community with other consultants.
~You can get paid to do something that you love! 
 
You have until the end of the month (June 30th, 2013) to get this kit (which is the Essentials Kit for only $49):

 
Starting July 1st Close To My Heart will start sending out the new kit with different products:
 
 
 
Which is another great reason to become a consultant now...if you become a consultant you'll get to see all the new fun products in the brand new catalog before everyone else! Sign up today and get started on a fun adventure!

If you think this is something that you would like to do Go Here to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment