Voting

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Graduation Congratulations

Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".


Graduation Congratulations   
To live a successful life
Does not require
Money, fame, power, prestige
Or status symbols...

 It's more a matter of
Being true to your own beliefs and principles,
Doing your best,
Even in the smallest of things,
And never taking for granted
The simple joys in life--
Such as laughter, a perfect day,
Or a loyal friend.

For all the money in the world
Can't buy self-esteem, character,
Contentment, love or happiness--
And these are the very things
That make life
Worth living.

However you define
Happiness and success,
May you find and enjoy them
Every day of your life.

Congratulations as you graduate.

I thought I would share this poem today because my daughter had her 6th grade graduation today...which means at some point I'll have a layout to make. I thought this poem would look great on a scrapbook layout. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment