Voting

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Sacrifice

Today I'm sharing a poem for our "Quote Books".
                                                
                                                 Sacrifice       

I admire the determination and
The dedication that you have shown
For your family and your country
I know that your wonderful example
Has touched the lives of many people
The example you have set has touched the lives
Of all your fellow soldiers, their families
And the lives of all your family
I know that we all appreciate the wonderful job
That you have done to protect us
And all in our great country to help keep us free
So that we all can enjoy all the freedoms
That this land has to offer us
I just want to say thank you for all your sacrifice



I thought I would share this poem today because I thought this would go great with the special Military stamp sets. I could see it inside cards. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes or poems next week. Hope you enjoy this poem!  (Ps. I found this poem at scrapbook.com)
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment